Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 5 (Marcela)

hola!!! im Marcela Gonzalez im am alumna from Stanstead College, i was there for 2 years and my second year i went to the Habitat for Humanity trip so Ms. Hessian after 2 years of not inviting me she decided to invite me this year.

 we have been building a house for Martha and her family for the past 5 days and it has been one of the best experiences of my life, making other people happy by working with them for something that they will keep for the rest of their lives is a great feeling, i learned how to mix cement, how to put the bricks and the blocks a make a wall, and most important i had a great time with the family and community.

 my main job was to be the translator from Stanstead people to the Mexicans and the other way around, today was my last day and it was sad because im leaving tomorrow but at the same time i was so happy and satisfied that i gave them just a little bit of what i got out of this trip!!! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment